|The TEX Report Topics < Scrap & Pig Iron >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> September, 2005 >> 15 (Thu)|
|Kanto Tetsugen Sells No2 HMS For Export At Y23,300 FAS|
<Western Australia - China>
- Winning time-chartered the INA (176,923 dwt) relet from HMM with delivery at Qingdao, China and redelivery in the same country via Western Australia. Charter rate: $40,000/day. Laycan schedule: Sep. 16 - 18.
- BHP Billiton time-chartered for 4 - 6 months the ANANGEL DESTINY (171,997 dwt) relet from Belgian shipping company Kleimar with delivery at Shanghai. Charter rate: $42,500/day. Laycan schedule: Sep. 18 - 20.
- Belgian shipping company Cobelfret time-chartered the FIRST JUPITER (171,009 dwt) with delivery at Rotterdam and redelivery at Skaw (Denmark) and Cape Passero (Italy) after making the Atlantic round. Charter rate: $43,500/day. Laycan schedule: Sep. 20 - 22.
<South Africa - UK>
- US Hugo Neu time-chartered the KWK EXEMPLAR (169,300 dwt) with delivery in Japan and redelivery at Port Talbot in the UK via Saldanha Bay, South Africa. Charter rate: $26,000/day. Laycan schedule: Sep. 27 - 28.
<Brazil - East Asia>
- US grain company Cargill time-chartered the MARIA A AQNGELICOUSSI (169,163 dwt) relet from Danish shipping company Norden with delivery at Rotterdam and redelivery in East Asia via Brazil. Charter rate: $58,000/day. Laycan schedule: Oct. 10 - 12.
<Poland - Portugal>
- Belgian shipping company Bocimar time-chartered the RED TULIP (76,000 dwt) with delivery at Le Havre, France and redelivery at Sines, Portugal via Gdansk, Poland. Charter rate: $20,500/day. Laycan schedule: Sep. 15 - 17.
|last modified : Wed 21 Sep, 2005 [10:59]|