|The TEX Report Topics < Iron Ore >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> October, 2005 >> 28 (Fri)|
|Bulk Carrier Spot Charter Market Slides Flat|
|= $16.85 / ton set on a 150,000-ton Brazilian ore carrier bound for the Netherlands|
<Brazil - UK / Netherlands>
- Anglo-Dutch steel company Corus voyage-chartered a TBN to load 150,000 tons of iron ore at Ponta da Madeira, Brazil for transport to Redcar, the UK and Ijmuiden, the Netherlands. Freight rate: $16.85/ton. (Fio seven days in total for loading / unloading) Laycan schedule: Nov. 15 - 22.
<Poland - Italy>
- Hong Kong's Transfield time-chartered the LEMOS (86,722 dwt) with delivery at Amsterdam, the Netherlands and redelivery at Taranto, Italy via Poland. Charter rate: $22,500/day. Laycan schedule: Oct. 27 - 29.
<North American Pacific coast - East Asia>
- US grain company Cargill time-chartered the LORD BYRON (76,838 dwt) with delivery at Qingdao and redelivery in East Asia via North American Pacific coast. Charter rate: $17,500/day. Laycan schedule: Oct. 29 - 31.
<Indonesia - Japan>
- Iino Kaiun time-chartered the NAVIOS STAR (76,620 dwt) with delivery at Chiwan, Qingdao and redelivery in Japan via Indonesia. Charter rate: $18,500/day. Laycan schedule: Nov. 1 - 2.
<Spain - East Asia>
- A CNR time-chartered the NAVIOS ORION (76,000 dwt) with delivery at Gijon, Spain and redelivery in East Asia. Charter rate: $29,750/day.
<Russia - UK>
- Danish company Norden time-chartered the WAIKIKI (75,473 dwt) with delivery at Rotterdam and redelivery in the UK via Murmansk, Russia. Charter rate: $23,000/day.
|last modified : Wed 02 Nov, 2005 [10:41]|