|The TEX Report Topics < Iron Ore >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> January, 2007 >> 12 (Fri)|
|Bulk Shipping Market Holds On Strong Tone|
|= $20.42 / ton set on coal-loaded carrier to service from WC Canada to S. Korea|
<Brazil - Egypt>
- Egyptian ANSDK voyage-chartered the CASTILLO DE SAN JUAN to ship 150,000 tons of iron ore at Ponta do Ubu, Brazil for transport to El Dekheila. Freight rate: $23.75/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Jan. 27 - Feb. 6.
<Canada - S. Korea>
- South Korean POSCO voyage-chartered a TBN owned by STX Pan Ocean to ship 170,000 tons of coal at Roberts Bank, Canada for transport to South Korea. Freight rate: $20.42/ton. (Fio loading 50,000 t/d; unloading 45,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Jan. 27 - Feb. 10.
- SK Shipping time-chartered the MINERAL HONG KONG (175,000 dwt) with delivery at Immingham, the UK and redelivery in Europe after making the transatlantic round. Charter rate: $73,000/day. Laycan schedule: Jan. 13 - 15.
- France's electric power corporation EdF time-chartered the MARIA A ANGELICOUSSI (169,163 dwt) for 4 - 6 months with delivery at Wakayama, Japan. Charter rate: $70,000/day. Laycan schedule: Jan. 22 - 25. The vessels is relet from Armada.
<W. Australia - China>
- China's COSCO time-chartered the AGUAHOPE (167,109 dwt) with delivery ex dock Guangzhou to make two laden legs between Western Australia and China. Charter rate: $68,500/day. Laycan schedule: Jan. 23 - 25.
|last modified : Wed 17 Jan, 2007 [10:28]|