|The TEX Report Topics < Iron Ore >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> July, 2009 >> 01 (Wed)|
|Bulk Shipping Market Flat|
|= $46.50 / ton set on 160,000-ton Brazilian ore carrier bound for China =|
<Brazil - China>
- China's Ansteel voyage-chartered the ANANGEL ETERNITY (1999-built) to ship 160,000 tons of iron ore at Ponta da Madeira, Brazil for transport to Dalian, China. Freight rate: $46.50/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: July 15 - 20. The vessel is relet from COSCOBULK.
- A Chinese steel company voyage-chartered the OCEAN ENERGY (1990-built) to ship 140,000 tons of iron ore at Tubarão, Brazil for transport to Qingdao, China. Freight rate: approx. $43.00/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Aug. 5 - 15. The vessel is relet from Hong Xiang Shipping.
<E. Australia - China>
- Rio Tinto Shipping time-chartered the MEHR ENTERPRISE (151,000 dwt, 1990-built) with delivery at Penang, Malaysia and redelivery in China via East Australia. Charter rate: $50,000/day. Laycan took place June 20 - 30.
<E. Australia - Taiwan>
- CSE Transport time-chartered the PRISCILLA VENTURE (77,283 dwt, 2008-built) with delivery at Kaohsiung, Taiwan and redelivery in the same country via East Australia. Charter rate: $22,000/day. Laycan took place June 30.
<S. Africa - W. Europe>
- A CNR time-chartered the AVAX (75,311 dwt, 2006-built) with delivery at Kandla, India and redelivery in Western Europe via Richards Bay, South Africa. Charter rate: $16,000/day. Laycan schedule: July 1 - 2.
<Baltic Sea - W. Europe>
- EITZEN time-chartered the SONOMA (74,786 dwt, 2001-built) with delivery at Amsterdam, the Netherlands and redelivery in Western Europe via the Baltic Sea. Charter rate: $28,000/day. Laycan schedule: July 3 - 4.
|last modified : Mon 06 Jul, 2009 [11:04]|