|The TEX Report Topics < Iron Ore >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> July, 2009 >> 03 (Fri)|
|Bulk Shipping Market Flat With Weak Tone|
|= $48 / ton set on 160,000-ton Brazilian ore carrier bound for China =|
<Brazil - China>
- Oceanbulk voyage-chartered the CHENEBOURG (1991-built) to ship 160,000 tons of iron ore at Tubarão, Brazil for transport to Qingdao, China. Freight rate: $48.00/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: July 15 - 24.
<Venezuela - China>
- SST time-chartered the GOOD NEWS (138,000 dwt, 1982-built) with delivery in China and redelivery in the same country via Boca Grande, Venezuela. Charter rate: $24,000/day. Laycan schedule: mid July.
<EC Australia - EC India>
- German shipping company Oldendorff time-chartered the FORTUNE RAINBOW (82,372 dwt, 2008-built) with delivery at Xingang, Tianjin, China and redelivery on the east coast of India via the east coast of Australia. Charter rate: $21,000/day. Laycan schedule: prompt.
- Hong Kong's Noble Chartering time-chartered the SEA OF HARVEST (81,000 dwt, 2009-built) with delivery in Japan and redelivery on the east coast of India via the east coast of Australia. Charter rate: $22,500/day. Laycan schedule: prompt.
<Indonesia - Japan>
- "K" Line time-chartered the PRABHU YUVIKA (76,310 dwt, 2004-built) with delivery in Taiwan and redelivery in Japan via Indonesia. Charter rate: $23,000/day. Laycan schedule: July 7 - 9.
<Philippines - Japan>
- NYK Line time-chartered the TIAN YANG FENG (74,027 dwt, 2000-built) with delivery at Dangjin, South Korea and redelivery in Japan via the Philippines. Charter rate: $20,000/day. Laycan schedule: July 1 - 3. The cargo is sintered ore.
|last modified : Wed 08 Jul, 2009 [10:48]|