|The TEX Report Topics < Iron Ore >|
|HOME >> Topics List >> July, 2009 >> 29 (Wed)|
|Bulk Shipping Market Flat|
|= $13.50 / ton set on 160,000-ton W. Australian ore carrier bound for China =|
<W. Australia - China>
- South Korean Hanjin Shipping voyage-chartered the TEH MAY (2004-built) to ship 160,000 tons of iron ore at Dampier, Western Australia for transport to Qingdao, China. Freight rate: $13.50/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Aug 5 - 15.
<Brazil - China>
- German shipping company Oldendorff voyage-chartered the CHS CREATION (2006-built) to ship 160,000 tons of iron ore at Tubarão, Brazil for transport to Qingdao. Freight rate: $38.00/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Aug 20 - 30. The vessel is relet from COSCO Hong Kong.
- South Korean STX Pan Ocean voyage-chartered the C. ROYAL (1991-built) to ship 160,000 tons of iron ore at Ponta da Madeira, Brazil for transport to Qingdao. Freight rate: $37.90/ton. (Fio loading to scale; unloading 30,000 t/d) Laycan schedule: Sep 1 - 10. The vessel is relet from Swiss Marine.
- Classic Maritime time-chartered the MONA PEGASUS (172,571 dwt, 2000-built) with delivery at Rotterdam, the Netherlands and redelivery in Western Europe after making an Atlantic round. Charter rate: $69,000/day. Laycan schedule: end July - early Aug.
<Norway - China>
- China's Shourong time-chartered the MONA RIVER (171,012 dwt, 2000-built) with delivery at one of ARA (Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam) and redelivery in China via Narvik, Norway. Charter rate: $92,000/day. Laycan schedule: July 30 - 31.
|last modified : Mon 03 Aug, 2009 [10:35]|